LL. B Entrance Examination Questions (2076/77)
Group: A (Constitution) 10*5=50)
- Discuss on the main features of the constitution of Nepal.
- Point out fundamental rights guaranteed by the constitution of Nepal (2072).
- What do you mean by constitution? How does constitution differ from other (general) laws?
- Critically analyze the formation of council of Ministers of Nepal as stated in the existing constitution.
- Define the separation of power and check and balance.
- Define federalism. How it is differing from the unitary system?
Group: B (Jurisprudence) (10*5=50)
- What do you mean by Jurisprudence? what are the major schools of Jurisprudence?
- What do you mean by property? What are the modes of acquisition of property?
- Define ownership. Show the relationship and differences
- “Rights and duties are two sides of the same coin”. Discuss.
- Explain the differences between legal person and natural person.
- Law is an important instrument of social change. Do you agree? Explain.