C is an extremely common, simple and versatile general-purpose programming language. It is machine-independent, standardized programming language that is commonly used in diverse applications.
C was the universal language for writing everything from operating systems ( Windows, and many others) to complex programs such as the Oracle database, Git, Python interpreter, and more.
Features of c Programming.
- it is very simple to learn cause it has small settled commands.
- it is standardized programming language.
- code written in c is machine independent.
- Modular programming can be done easily.
- code written in c are independent of any type of CPU used in machine.
- it is faster than comparison to another programming language.
- different types of data type and data declaration supported by c.
- it acts as a bridge between high and low level language.