1. What are the inconveniences of storing File?
2. What is DBMS? Explain advantages and drawbacks of DBMS.
3. What are the varied components of DBMS?
4. Explain differing types of databases.
5. Explain Data anomalies.
6. What are the functions of DBMS?
1.What are the main importance of Database models
2. Explain Hierarchical Data Model.
3. Explain Network Data Model.
4. Explain electronic database Model.
5. Explain Entity Relationship Model.
6. Explain the thing Oriented Model.
7.Explain Data abstraction or 3-schema architecture.
Relational Database Model
1. What is a Table and its characteristics explain?
2. Explain different key types that are available in the Relational Model.
3. Explain Database Integrity rules.
4.Explain different Relational set operators.
5. Explain differing types of joins.
6.What are the varied sorts of Relationships in DBMS?
7. what’s INDEX?
8. Explain Codd’s electronic database rules.
1. Explain basic notations of ER diagram
2. What are the varied sorts of Entities?
3. Explain differing types of Attributes.
4. Explain degree of relationships.
5. What are the database design challenges?
Advanced Data Modeling
1.what’s an entity supertype and subtype, and why is it used?
2. what’s a specialization hierarchy?
3. what’s a subtype discriminator? Give an example of its use.
4. What’s the difference between partial exhaustion and total exhaustiveness?
5. What is a cluster of entities, and what benefits are gained from its use?
6. what’s a primary key and explain its characteristics?
7. what’s a surrogate primary key, and when would you employ one?
1. what’s Normalization? Explain its advantages.
2. Explain INF.
3. Explain 2 NF.
4. Explain 3 NF.
5. Explain BCNF.
6. Explain 4 NF.
7. write on Denormalization?
1. Explain SDLC intimately.
2. Explain DBLC intimately.
3. Explain conceptual design intimately.
4. Explain different database design strategies.
1. what’s a transaction and Explain its properties?
2. Explain about transaction log.
3. what’s Scheduler and explain its functions?
4. What are the difference concurrent control problems? Explain with examples.
5. Explain concurrency control with locking method. Explain with examples.
6. Explain concurrency control with time stamping method. Explain with examples.
7.Explain concurrency control with optimistic method. Explain with examples.
8. Explain about Deadlocks.
9. Explain differing types of locks.
10. Explain Two-phase locking method.
Distributed management Systems
1. How centralized DBMSs developed into distributed DBMSs.
2. The pros and cons of the DDBMS? List Down?
3. The difference between the distributed and centralized computing systems.
4. What are the components of a DDBMS?
5. Explain Different levels of data and process distribution.
6. Explain Transaction transparency
7. what is the target of query optimization functions?
8. Explain distributed database design concepts.
Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse
1. what’s business intelligence?Describe the BI framework.
2. What are the main relevant differences between the data supporting operations and decisions?
3. what’s a knowledge warehouse, and what are its main characteristics? How does it differ from a knowledge mart?
4. what’s OLAP (Online Analytical Processing), and what are its characteristics?
5. Explain ROLAP and provides the explanations you’d recommend its use within the electronic database environment.
6. Explain the utilization of facts, dimensions, and attributes within the star schema and explain performance improvement techniques utilized in star schemas.
7. Explain quite the foremost important issues in data warehouse implementation.
8. How does processing work? Discuss the varied phases within the data-mining process.
Database Administration and Security
1. How are you able to say database is corporate asset of an organization?
2. Explain the role of databases in organizations (OR) Describe and contrast the knowledge needs at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels during an organization.
3. Describe the Database Administrator roles & responsibilities or Explain managerial & Technical functionalities of Database Administrator.
4. How can the Database Administrator function be placed within the organization chart?
5. Explain and contrast the differences and similarities between the Database Administrator and DA.
6. What are security vulnerabilities? What is a security threat? Give some samples of security vulnerabilities that exist in several IS components.
7. Explain Database Administrative tools.